Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Best Couples of 2015

Today's topic is whatever you want it to be, so I picked the Best Couples of 2015. I will probably just end up listing them all and not going too much into detail why with most of them. I loved the chemistry between all these couples. It's what kept me hooked. This year, there were a couple of books I started reading and just couldn't finish because I either couldn't relate to the characters very well or I just plain didn't like them and their supposed connection. I have a really hard time putting these in order, so I'm just going to put them the way they pop into my head.

************

1. Hannah and Garrett - THE DEAL by Elle Kennedy

These two are just so much fun.

***

2. Graham and Ricker - THE UNDERSTATEMENT OF THE YEAR by Sarina Bowen

The book was a first for me and I absolutely loved it.
These two were just so perfect and left me with so many feels.

***


3. Jaime and Ryan - HIM by Elle Kennedy & Sarina Bowen

***

4. Nova and Quinton - NOVA series by Jessica Sorensen

These two broke my heart more than once. The relationship between these two ripped me apart on so many levels. Sometimes it was super hard to keep reading, but man, what a journey they take, all the things they have to overcome. Wow.

***

5. Bree and Archer - ARCHER'S VOICE by Mia Sheridan

I have so, so much love for them. Sigh.

***


6. Emery and Ryler - UNBEAUTIFUL by Jessica Sorensen

***

7. Callie and Kayden - THE COINCIDENCE series by Jessica Sorensen

***

8. Kelsey and Jackson - FINDING IT by Cora Carmack

***

9. Sydney and Ridge - MAYBE SOMEDAY by Colleen Hoover

***

10. Corey and Adam - THE YEAR WE FELL DOWN by Sarina Bowen


*****

Honorable Mentions

Grace and Logan - THE MISTAKE by Elle Kennedy

Violet and Luke - THE COINCIDENCE series by Jessica Sorensen

Ella and Micha - THE SECRET series by Jessica Sorensen

Jessie and Jordan - ONE MORE SHOT by Victoria Denault

************

What topic did you pick for today? Are there any couples you loved reading about this year?


1 comment: