Saturday, February 23, 2013

Joining: WITH ALL MY SOUL Mini-Reading Challenge


 
Wow, guys, you have no idea how excited I am about the

With All My Soul Mini-Reading Challenge 

which is being hosted by the always amazing Rachel of fiktshun. Rachel Vincent's Soul Screamers series is one of my absolute favorites. I love how unique and just incredible her world building and story telling is. I adore each and every character - yes, even the super mean and evil ones (and I'm not necessarily talking about Avari and/or Sabine ;)).

I, honestly, cannot believe it is the last book in the series. I am excited, sad, and scared all at once. Excited because I can't wait to dive back into Kaylee and Tod's world; sad because I know I will have to say goodbye; and scared because I know I'll be crying a whole lot, and I'm pretty certain they're not going to be all happy tears. Before I Wake made me cry so much, I still haven't been able to write a review for it. It completely destroyed me and I couldn't read anything else after, for a month or two. I was so devastated, but it just shows what an incredible writer Rachel Vincent is. You can't help but get completely invested in her story and get attached to her characters.

If you love this series as much as I do, you should definitely sign up as well. Simply click on the banner above and sign up in the Linky list. When you sign up, there's also a chance you could win a copy of WAMS! So, what are you waiting for? Go join the challenge now!!!

*****

About the book:


Goodreads description:

What does it mean when your school is voted the most dangerous in America? It's time to kick some hellion butt...

After not really surviving her junior year (does "undead" count as survival?), Kaylee Cavanaugh has vowed to take back her school from the hellions causing all the trouble. She's going to find a way to turn the incarnations of Avarice, Envy and Vanity against one another in order to protect her friends and finish this war, once and forever.

But then she meets Wrath and understands that she's closer to the edge than she's ever been. And when one more person close to her is taken, Kaylee realizes she can't save everyone she loves without risking everything she has....

No comments:

Post a Comment