Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Indefinite Hiatus

Hello everyone,

I don't feel much like writing right now, but I wanted to let you all know that I won't be posting anything on here for a while.
I have some personal issues to deal with and until they are resolved, my mind just won't be in this. I am really sorry if I'm letting you all down, but I don't want to put anything out there if my heart isn't 100% in it.

Thank you so much for your understanding!

One thing that will still be going on until next Friday, August 24th, 2012, is my Authors Are Rockstars Tour Giveaway. Click the button below to see how you can enter.


AARS Giveaway


Again, I am really sorry, but I do hope you will understand my decision.
This is not a goodbye forever, I will be back, I just don't know when yet...

Thank you all so much!


No comments:

Post a Comment