Saturday, June 9, 2012

Stacking the Shelves {3} & My Reading Pile {7}

Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews and so I'm giving a shout out to her while sharing what I got in my mailbox this week.

I only received one book, but it is one I have been dying to read ever since finishing its prequel. Here is a picture of the beautiful ARC of Amy Plum's Until I Die.


Isn't it gorgeous??? I actually won this during @MTGReviews #2000follower twitter party and I still can't believe I was the lucky one to win this book. I am not at all embarrassed to admit I need my Jules fix asap, though I do still have a few books I want/have to read first. So, anyway, thank you so incredibly much, Jenna!!! If you want to check out her blog, you can find it right here.


My Reading Pile {7}


As I am sharing what I will be reading this week, I am giving credit to fiktshun who came up with this awesome idea.

With Armchair BEA keeping me so busy this last week, I hardly got any reading done. I am about 50 pages into Alexander Gordon Smith's Execution. Hopefully, I can finish it by Wednesday and then dive into Leah Clifford's A Touch Morbid

So, as you can see, my list hasn't changed from last week. I will have to squeeze in Rachel Vincent's Soul Screamers Novella Never To Sleep before June 14th though, since that is when the Soul Screamers Reading Challenge will end.

There you go, short and sweet. Now I'll have to see if I can't get my If I Die thoughts written down. Wish me luck!

*****

What have you received in the mail this week? Are there any books you would like to read this week? 
I would love to hear from you!

Have a wonderful reading week!!!


14 comments:

  1. Oh my God Until I Die was such an amazing book! I hope you enjoy it as much as I did!

    Check out my Stacking the Shelves!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I am so super excited to get started!!! I am sure it'll awesome! :D

      Thanks so much for stopping by!!!

      Delete
  2. I hope you enjoy your book. especially since it's one you've been wanting for a while. ANd I'm so with you - ArmchairBEA was so fun! I discovered so many awesome new (to me) blogs.

    Tanya
    Girlxoxo.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I had a blast during Armchair BEA. I discovered so many new blogs as well. There are sooo many amazing ones out there, I hadn't known of before. :)

      Thank you so much for stopping by! :D

      Delete
  3. I still haven't read the first book in that series. *gulp* Oops. And is that Tod I spy in your blog background?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, that's the one and only Tod you spy there! He's my absolute favorite book character and I cannot part with him, no matter what. :D

      Delete
  4. Great Book! I havent read Die for me, or until i die....i know crazy right?
    Check out my:Stacking the Shelves

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for stopping by! I'll go and check your STS right now. :)

      Delete
  5. Hey I just discovered your blog thanks to Stacking the shelves and i'm a new follower :).
    OMG I LOVED Until I Die :). I read both books last month because I was meeting Amy Plum in Paris and she is so nice <3. I liked Die for me but I loved Until I die even more.
    I love this series it's so great for once that a YA series is taking place in my country in France :).
    Happy reading !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh wow, how lucky you are!!! Living in Paris AND meeting Amy Plum! That is sooo cool!!! :D

      And thank you so much stopping by and following!!! :D

      I'll go check out your blog now. :)

      Delete
  6. I really need to read Die for Me first! I can't believe I haven't gotten around to it yet. I am ashamed of myself, haha! Anyway, I hope you enjoy this one as it sounds great!

    New to your blog *waves*
    Steph @ Stepping Out of the Page

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *waves back* :D

      Honestly, don't be ashamed of yourself! I have sooo many books I haven't read yet, even though I've been planning to for months and months, it's not even funny. *sigh*

      Anyway! :D Thanks so much for stopping by and happy reading!!! :)

      Delete
  7. :D Congrats on winning the book!
    I actually had a little bit of a hard time trying to finish Die For Me... I don't know how to explain it :) I ended up liking it but I'm not as crazy for it as everyone else seems to be :D but I'm sure will be checking out the sequel :)

    YEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I am almost done with my reread-again- of If I Die :D and I don't think I'll be able to read Never To Sleep but we'll see about that :D

    Thx for dropping by my blog :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooh, awesome! I hope you enjoy Until I Die! I can't wait to get to that one myself :) Happy reading!!

    Check out what books I got at Geek Chic This Week (:D)

    ReplyDelete