Sunday, March 25, 2012

My Reading Pile #3

"My Reading Pile" is an idea fiktshun came up with where you share what is on your reading pile for the week.

This week I am going to try to read two books. The first book on my pile is "The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society".


This is the Book Club pick for March and our meeting is on Tuesday, so I better get at it. I have already started it and it seems to be a very quick and easy read. So, be on the lookout for my second "Book Club" post sometime next week.

*****

The second book on my list this week is "The Forsaken".


I received a copy of it from the author, Estevan Vega, for review and I cannot wait to get lost in the world he has created.

*****

So, these are my reads for this week. What about you? Do you a have pile stacked up for this week?


No comments:

Post a Comment